Sunday, December 30, 2007

Life in the food chain

Upwardly mobile
Location: The Blogosphere

I just glanced at my sidebar and noticed.

So, this is what our ancestors in the primordial ooze felt like aeons ago.

I have moved up in the Truth Laid Bear Blog Ecosystem!

(For non-bloggers, this is one of the more fun and cleverly arranged blog-ranking snob systems. Blogs begin as Insignificant Microbes -- actually I was lucky, I started off as a Multicellular Microorganism -- and move their way up to Slimy Mollusc, Flappy Bird and finally Mortal Human.)

I am really not sure what the criteria are...except survival of the fittest or best-adapted.

I am proud to say that my blog - and perhaps by extension, myself - has evolved from Multi-Cellular Microorganism to Flippery Fish. I share this distinction with about 1000 other blogs including those named "Two Sock Knitters" and "Ziggurat Of Doom."

Before you know it, we'll be walking on land. No offense to those who don't believe in evolution (like some of my family members).

So my badge now reads:

I'm a
Flippery Fish
in the
TTLB Ecosystem

No comments: