Greetings everyone, I was going to get my act together and send an extra cool India Christmas card but am literally under the weather here in McLeod Ganj, with a horribly painful sore throat, headache and laryngitis. So those planned phone calls will have to wait a bit. Somewhere in there I have to find energy to move out of Hotel McLeod GRUNGE and into someplace that doesn't involve a straight downhill hike on a dirt road in freezing weather.
Looks like it is Ayurvedic cough syrup, hot toddies and cable TV for me tonight.
Thanks for the email thoughts and hope you all are doing better than I.
Have a great holiday,
Sirensongs
Kappil Beach, Bekal: Where the Arabian Sea meets Kerala’s Wild Coastal
Beauty
-
[image: Setting sun at Kappil Beach near Bekal, Kerala]
Tucked away along the tranquil northern shores of Kerala, far from the
bustling tourist circuits...
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment